The Crystal Clean Crew Tech Certification
We want to ensure our promises to our customers and their expectations are achieved every time. We believe this promotes the career growth of each Crystal Clean CrewTech and enables the teams’ achievement in the industry, as well as the personal well-being of each individual employee.
This Certification and Badging program is more than simply reading material and sitting through videos, only to regurgitate the lessons on a paper test. It requires time, practical field training and experience which is tested by an on site evaluator.
Objectives of the certification program are to:
- Raise the professional standards and quality consistency of our services incorporating presentation, proficiency, productivity
- Encourage ongoing improvement and practical implementation of the trade knowledge and skills
- Promote self-assessment by providing objective standards & guidelines for achievement
- Award and validate Crew Techs that demonstrate professional competency & excellent ethics
Testing is based on a 4 part process:
Written Tests – demonstrates instructional comprehension
Oral Tests – demonstrates verbal aptitude
Field Tests – demonstrates competency of the skills
Logged Worked Hours – demonstrates practical work experience and consistency of professional skills
Certification Levels and Badges
CrewTech Level 1
CrewTech Level 2
CrewTech Level 3
Plus Badges of Recognition: added to Levels 2 and 3
- 3 Levels of certification from which a CrewTech can advance through. The first 2 levels are mandatory achievements from which a minimum of 1200 field hours will be logged, test results of above 90%, and no more than 3 discrepancies in work performance.
- Badges – are attainable after achieving level 2. Badges are special work promotions that the CrewTech has achieved and receives recognition and/or bonus pay. This includes such achievements as is being promoted as a Competent Trainer, or achieved a Certification in Rope Access or Aerial Lifts, or manages a particular function of the operations of business.